Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Next year , I may be partnering with other people to sell items ^_^
Btw , here are the steps to purchase your items :

STEPS TO PURCHASE :

- You can either CALL or EMAIL me
* I'll only give them if I know you

- Make sure you state all the details on how you want your item to be
* Applies to all Handmade items only









MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments
Hey ! I'm mostly doing business here, selling stationaries & others :)This blog is dedicated to my close ones , not outsiders :) My rules here are very simple ! Hate it then bug off ! :)




1.Purchases can only be refunded within 2 days 2.No bargaining! All my prices are fixed :) 3.If you want it as a gift , I can kindly wrap or pack it for you :) 4.First come , first serve basis



1.CALL or EMAIL me [Private!] 2.State your orders in the cbox below



Strictly No Spamming !

ShoutMix chat widget




the sites
1. Garage Sales by Amirah&Umairah[COMING SOON!]



November 2010






Designer : Chili.
x o x o