|
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Hi ! I`m the blog owner , Qistina ! I'll be selling some stuffs , stationaries mostly ... My rules here are very simple , don't like it ? Then , bug off ! Prices here are very cheap , not above $1 unless rares (: Rules & Regulations : 1. Items here are refundable within 2 days 2. Most of my prices here are fixed. No bargaining ! If your giving it as a gift , I can pack it or wrap it for you but you will have to pay extra. ($O.2O ) |
MyHotComments Hey ! I'm mostly doing business here, selling stationaries & others :)This blog is dedicated to my close ones , not outsiders :) My rules here are very simple ! Hate it then bug off ! :) 1.Purchases can only be refunded within 2 days 2.No bargaining! All my prices are fixed :) 3.If you want it as a gift , I can kindly wrap or pack it for you :) 4.First come , first serve basis Strictly No Spamming ! ShoutMix chat widget the sites 1. Garage Sales by Amirah&Umairah[COMING SOON!] November 2010 Designer : Chili. x o x o |